Thursday, February 11, 2010


He still thinks he can fit in this seat!

Smelling mamaws birthday flowers.


They smell soo good!

Well I have definately been slacking on the blog. Our computer had a virus and it still is very SLOW so I'd rather be doing something else with my "free time". Anyhoo here are a few pics of the gavinator. He just went to the doc today for his 18mo checkup he's 27lbs and all is well. Jan went by soo fast! Brian turned the big 34...oh my! and his mom turned...don't worry chris I'd never tell:) Now feb is here and time for me to turn 28....yes thats right people! We had a small gathering at our house for superbowl sunday, which was fun. This weekend headed down to see the parents since we haven't been there since cmas. So should be good times! And I am soo ready for spring!! Hurry!


No comments:

Post a Comment