I love to do circles around this coffee table!
Wild man! He LOVES the remotes.
Me and my hubby in rise n shine:)Me and jacks:)
Fathers day weekend we went home, this time my hubby got to come along too!! YAY! However, neither one of our fathers were home for it. :( But we did get to visit with some friends and fam while we were there. And we actually got to have dinner with jackie and brad...FINALLY! Then sunday afternoon brian's whole fam had a huge and very yummy grill fest. Which does not at all help with my weight issue! Gavin is 10months and walking now (boo hoo) but he still doesn't have it completely mastered. I need to invest in some good shoes for the little guy. He doesn't really talk yet just A LOT of babble. He does say dada but I don't think he makes the connection to brian quite yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment