Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Very MERRY CHRISTMAS!











We actually got to spend a whole week at home with the parents this christmas. We had a great time with everyone! Gavin got to experience all the joys of the season, but of course was a clueless soul about any of it. He did however, manage to rake in TONS of goodies from both of our families. And I got to dress him in the appropriate christmas attire to make him love me for a lifetime!

2 comments:

  1. Julie, Can't believe how big Gavin is getting. I have to laugh out loud when I look at his picture. He always has this look of "what are
    they doing to me now" ha ha ha. So cute.

    Hurry up and get some more pictures on this blog!!
    Love YA
    Aunty Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, Why would you leave that sweet baby in the care of the two BB's!!!! Especially the Big B with the writing on his forehead!!! YEE GADS!!! Were you out of your mind?? I know you've been shut in one minute too long!
    Love Ya
    Auntie Cheryl

    ReplyDelete